Windows Mail: Setting up emailsFirst make sure that you have created the email account in your Web Hosting Control Panel which would either be WebsitePanel, cPanel or Plesk.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name
- From the Tools menu, select Account... and then Click the Add button.
- Click to highlight the option E-mail Account. Click the Next button.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your outgoing messages in the Display name field.
- Click the Next button.
- Next enter your full email address in the E-mail address field e.g. email@example.com.
- Then Click the Next button.
- You will now need to provide the email server information. Select POP3 for the incoming mail server type and the server information will need to be specified as follows:
- Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.domain.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain.com
- Tick the box which says Outgoing server requires authentication
- Click the Next button to continue to the next window
- Enter your Email address in the E-mail username field and the password that corresponds to the email account.
- Click the box to Remember password and Click the Next button to continue to the next window.
- Click the Finish button and your email account will be added
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820