How to create a website/domain redirect in cPanel?This article will explain to you how you can create a site/domain redirect in cPanel.
- Login to your control panel ( http://domain.com/cpanel )
- Under the Domain section, click on the Redirects link.
Permanent (301) – this redirect will redirect the site/domain to new URL and inform the bookmark and search engine that the page has been moved to this URL permanently.
Temporary (302) – it will redirect the site/domain, but will not update the bookmark and the search engine will continue to index to the original page.
- Select the domain name from the drop-down.
- Enter the file name or directory, if you want to redirect a single page or directory.
- Enter the full URL of the destination page in the Redirects to box.
- Select the option of www redirect or non-www redirect.
- Select Wild Card Redirect, if you would like to redirect all the files in the directory to be redirected to the selected directory.
- Click on Add button to save the redirection.
NOTE: In the instructions you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820