How to change MX records in cPanel?
This article will explain to you how you can manage the MX Records in cPanel.
Each domain has an MX Records which will control the routing of emails and selecting the Email server for that domain. You can check and manage the MX Records for your domain through MX Entry module in cPanel. Changes that you make to MX Entry also result in changes to the DNS records and it allows you to route your incoming mail to a specific server.
Warning: Misconfigured MX records can completely disable your Domain mail services.
- Login to your control panel ( http://domain.com/cpanel )
- Under the Mail section, click on the Mx Entry link.
- Select your domain name.
- Select appropriate Email routing option and apply Change button.
- If you are configuring a new mail server, then you can delete the old MX records by using the Remove option in the MX records list.
- Enter the details of MX records in Add New Record form and Click on Add New Record button to save the record.
If you need assistance, you can Contact us or Submit a ticket in our website.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820