How do I setup an autoresponder in cPanel?This article will explain to you how you can setup an autoresponder in cPanel.
- Login to your control panel ( http://domain.com/cpanel )
- Under the Mail section, click on the Auto Responders option.
- Click on the Add Auto Responders option.
- Enter the details in Add Auto Responder form.
- Click the Create/Modify button.
This is it. Your email autoresponder is ready. To turn the autoresponder off just simply follow the same steps until 3 and click on Delete menu next to the autoresponder list you wish to delete.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820