Entourage: Setting up emailsFirst make sure that you have created the email account in your Web Hosting Control Panel which would either be WebsitePanel, cPanel or Plesk.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name
- With Entourage open, click on the Tools menu at the top of the screen and then click on Accounts.
- When the Accounts window opens, click the New button in the upper-left corner of the window.
- If the Account Setup Assistant appears, click Configure account manually.
- The New Account box appears. Select POP for your server type.
- You will now be in the Account Settings tab in the Edit Account window:
- In the Account name box enter a descriptive name for this email account.
- In the Name box enter your name.
- In the E-mail address box enter your e-mail address.
- In the Account ID box enter your username which is your full email address.
- In the POP server box enter mail.yourdomain.com
- In the Password box enter you password for your email address.
- Check the Save password in my Mac OS keychain box
- In the SMTP server box enter mail.domain.com
- Click on the Click here for advanced sending options button underneath the SMTP server box.
- Place a checkmark in the box next to SMTP server requires authentication.
- Click on the very small close box in the upper-left corner of this settings window to close it.
- Click the OK button.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820