How to create subdomain in cPanel?A subdomain is the second website, with its own unique content and you don't need to register a new domain name. Subdomains can forward to URLs or point to IP addresses and directories within your hosting space
- Login to your control panel ( http://domain.com/cpanel )
- Under the Domains section, click on the Subdomains link.
- Enter the name of your subdomain in Subdomain field
- Select the domain you wished to create the subdomain for.
- Enter the root directory( eg: /public_html/subdomain ) for your subdomain in Document Root.
- Click on Create.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name.
A subdomain is a second website, with its own unique content, but there is no new domain name.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820