How do I restore the database in cPanel?This article will explain to you how you can restore the database from a backup file.
- Login to your control panel ( http://domain.com/cpanel )
- Under the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin link.
- You will now be logged into your phpMyAdmin.
- Click on the Import option in the phpMyAdmin.
- Click on the Browse button, locate your backup file and click Open.
- Once selected click on the Go button.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820