How do I backup the database in cPanel?
This article will explain to you how you can take the backup in cPanel.
- Login to your control panel ( http://domain.com/cpanel )
- Under the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin link.
- You will now be logged into your phpMyAdmin.
- Click on the Export option in the phpMyAdmin page.
- Select the export method and format, and click on the Go button.
- A save dialogue box will appear and you can select where to save your backup file on your system.
This is it. Now you have a backup of your database.NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name.