How do I create a Database user in cPanel?This article will explain to you how to create a Database user in cPanel.
- Login to your control panel ( http://domain.com/cpanel )
- Under the Databases section, click on the MySQL Databases link.
- Scroll down to the MySQL Users section.
- Enter username and password for the new database user.
- Click on Create User option.
You have now created your new Database user.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820