How do I set up Mail Forwarding with Websitepanel?
This article will explain how to set up Mail Forwarding to your mailbox.
Email forwarding option will allow you to create personalized e-mail addresses for a domain and forward emails to other email addresses of your choice. And this service is for incoming mail only
To set up email forwarding, follow the instructions below:
- Login to the Hosting Control Panel by following this link panel.meinfoway.com
- Mouse over to the Mail menu and Select Accounts menu option.
- Click on the particular Email account in the list you wish to add Mail forwarding.
- Enter the email addresses in the Forward Mail to Address box, you wish your emails to be forwarded to.
- (Optional) Check the Delete Message on Forward option if you want to delete the email from the mailbox after forwarding.
- Click on Save button.
Your new email forwarding will be created. For removing the Mail Forwarding function, follow the same steps and remove the Forward Mail address before saving the changes.