How do I set up an auto-response with Websitepanel?
This article will explain how to set up an auto-responder for your mailbox.
An autoresponder is a tool you can use to ensure that any emails that get sent to your mailbox are responded to when you might not be able to do it yourself. For example, these are commonly used as out of office notifications. When you're away from your office you can set your autoresponder to state that you are away when you'll be back and whether you have an alternate method of contact.
With an autoresponder in place, your emails will be responded to, but remain in your inbox, to allow you to pick them up at a later date.
- Login to the Hosting Control Panel by following this link panel.meinfoway.com
- Mouse over to the Mail menu and Select Accounts menu option.
- Click on the particular Email account in the email account list to add the auto-responder.
- Select Enable Autoresponder option to enable the auto-responder functionality.
- Fill in the message and subject you wish your senders to receive.
- Click on Save button to save the auto-responder message.
- That's it, to turn the auto-responder off just simply follow the same steps but uncheck the Enable Autoresponder option.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820