How to setup Nameserver for Shared Web Hosting?
If you have shared Webhosting with us you need to point your domains to ns0.meinfoway.com and ns1.meinfoway.com nameservers.
If the domain is registered with us(meinfoway.com), you can change the nameservers the following way:
- Login to your Meinfoway account on our website
- Go to My account and click on My Products
- Click on Domain List and navigate to the particular domain
- Click on Manage next to the domain.
- Click on Change Nameservers option in the new window.
- Enter the above Nameserver details and click on Update Nameserver button.
If your domain is registered with another registrar, you will need to obtain the correct nameservers from us and then configure the DNS on their side.
Once the nameservers are changed, your website most likely will not be available. In most cases, the propagation period can take up to 24 hours (in rare cases more since the caching time varies between ISPs).
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820