Microsoft Outlook 2007: Setting up emails
First make sure that you have created the email account in your Web Hosting Control Panel which would either be WebsitePanel, cPanel or Plesk.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name
- Go to the Tools menu
- Find and click on Account Settings Click on the Next button.
- A new window will pop up (Account Setting window). Under Email tab, find and click on New On the next screen, click on the radio button next to "POP3".
- Another window will pop up (Add New Email Account window). Just check Manually configure server settings or additional server types at the bottom. Click on Next
- Find and opt for Internet E-mail
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.domain.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain.com
- User name: email@example.com
- Password: Enter the password for the e-mail address.
- Click on the More Settings... button. A new window will open.
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box next to "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication".
- Click on the radio button next to "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
- Click on the OK button.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820