Windows Phone: Setting up emailsFirst make sure that you have created the email account in your Web Hosting Control Panel which would either be WebsitePanel, cPanel or Plesk.
NOTE: In the instructions below you should replace domain.com with your registered domain name
These steps can be followed when setting up any email account on a Windows, or Lumia mobile device.
- From the Start, screen flick left to reveal the App list.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Select the Email + accounts option.
- Tap Add an account.
- Then select Other account.
- Press the Email address box and type in your email address eg: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tap on the Password box and then enter your password.
- Tap Sign in.
- If the settings are not found, tap Try Again then select Advanced.
- Then select Internet email account.
- Enter a name for the email account in the Account name.
- Type the name that you want to appear when sending emails from this account in the Your name field.
- In the Incoming email server section enter mail.domain.com.
- Select the Account type POP3/IMAP based on your email usage.
- In the Username field type the email address that you are setting up i.e email@example.com and in the Password field type the password for your email account.
- In the Outgoing (SMTP) email server section enters mail.domain.com
- Select the options Outgoing server requires authentication and Use the same username and password for sending emails.
- When you are finished tap Sign in to continue.
- Your mailbox is now setup and ready to use on your Windows Phone.
Let Us Make it Easy for You please call +971 4 2976820